Friday, September 30, 2011

Mitch P. Berg Plays Lawyer on Sleaze 

Can't quite seem to pull the trigger, though.  

When he does I'll be sure to put up a full post.  For now, this will have to do.

Berg posted this tid-bit on his own blog, Sleaze in the Dark:


 

Be sure to read the whole post. I'll be happy to post more when Berg has moved out of the realm of the hypothetical.  He has been too busy being cute.  Besides, he needs SOMETHING to write about on Sleaze.


Claims he'll write a follow up in a couple of weeks.  To laugh.


Oh, and then to make things even worse, he posted this:


Course, I've never lived in St. Paul or Edina and my middle initial is "B."

Do as I say, not as I do - right Bergbrain?

For a public figure and a squawk radio announcer, Berg, you really ought to be more careful.

Especially since you've demonstrated - sort of - that you know something about defamation.

See you in couple of weeks, cowboy?


2 comments:

  1. Bill,

    Much as I hate Mitch Berg, you really didn't check far enough into what he wrote. If you go out to "DUIRECORDS.ORG" and type in William Gleason, there are MANY results, including several with "William B" Gleason in a couple of cities. If that site impugns Berg, as you said (and I certainly hope you are correct) then by the same standard it delivers the same record about you.

    I would be more than happy to start telling people he did it, of course. I didn't think it was possible to hate him more than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry,Mr. Garcia, I don't agree...

    I am waiting for Berg to actually make a claim such as "Gleason defamed me." Then I'll write a response.

    In the mean time you should know that I have all the tweets from our interchange and will use them when appropriate. Mitch is a big fan of context, except when it levels his arguments.

    I'll also note that there was only one Mitchell P. Berg in the State of Minnesota at the time. The age and where "Mitchell P. Berg" lived meet the specs for our beloved Bergbrain. In order to check this out I ASKED Berg whether he had any DUIs. After being cute for a day, he finally stated that he didn't.

    You'll note that there is no William B. Gleason with a residential history that matches mine. AND the Bergbrain did not bother to ask me before posting on the web.

    Mitch has simply illustrated once again his double standards. Do what I say, not what I do.

    That's all I have to say right now. My position is my actions do not meet the standards of defamation by any stretch of the imagination.

    So far the Bergbrain has not been willing to make that claim in writing. Perhaps because he knows it might be construed as defamation? Watching him dance around has been amusing.

    ReplyDelete